Studio News From Mandy
- 'I love to paint & create'
- Working under the name
- `Taste The Colour Art Studio `
- This is part of my company Firing Earth Pottery Painting & Art studio
- Establised artist for over 30 years
- My Christmas & seasonal ceramic decorations, painted artwork,greetings cards, range of homeware & soft furnishing are bright & colourful
- I enjoy upcylcling & painting furniture
- From clay to a variety of mediums My ceramic & artwork range has been designed & created with attention for detail
- My love of floral designs on pottery,watercolour & acrylics bring warmth to all homes
- My own artwork runs alongside my company `Firing Earth Pottery Painting & Art Studio` here I teach my customers how to enjoy being arty themselves www.firingearth.co.uk
- I love and enjoy my job in my studio ,it is a passion to paint in the beautiful countryside of West Sussex surrounded by wildlife & flowers, giving me an abundance of ideas
- Latest News
- Look out for my next dates for 'Pop up shop'locations in 2020 so far I have visited Ifold Stores,The OnslowArms,Loxwood, Wisborough Green Market ,where next ......
- Shops I sell my products from ......
- The Velvet Hare Storrington,homeware & gift shop ,opens today 15th June with a range of my ceramics and gifts for sale
- Arundel English Country Crafts Opens with my range of ceramics and artwork for sale
- NHS Wedding Competition Fundraising Now Live
- NEW FOR FUNDRAISING WITH MY NHS Rainbow ceramic hearts- We raised raised over £1000.00,donated to Sands,The Fountain Cenre,Petworth Cottage Care Home,Jarvis Centre Hospital, Guildford Thankyou
- My wedding favors have been chosen to be part of this amazing wedding competition which is launching on 25th May view details below !Share with your Sussex NHS friends or Private or Local Authority Care Professions who are planning their wedding to enter 💗Exciting times ahead.....Good luck
Fundraising Projects during 2020 & 2019
- New now December 2020 I have made and handpainted for fundraising for NHS departments, my new rainbow holly range now for sale ,add to your shopping and help,thankyou
- Summer 2020 FUNDRAISING WITH MY NHS Rainbow hearts was a success ,Thankyou
- Rainbow Ceramic hearts- raised over £1000.00 which I split into different departments in the NHS I donated to Sands, The Fountain Cenre,Petworth Cottage Care Home,Jarvis Centre Hospital, Guildford Thankyou they were so happy to receive funding ❤
- In 2019 my companies were the sponsor/artist of two 3ft hounds.I painted and designed and it was sold at auction to raised money for cancer research, my chosen charity along with over 100 additional hounds, painted by other artists and groups
- My first hound I painted my floral & fairy artwork based on my new fairy book. Sold at the main auction in 2019 'Ziggy Star Dog' also was lucky to meet and have Actress Dame Julie Walters kindly visit my studio in Ifold Julie joined me and we both signed together my painted fairy themed hound .It was afternoon http://www.haslemerehounds.co.uk
- My 2nd Hound designed and painted , was sponsored by fashion model `Jodie Kidd `We named it `Half Moon Hound` again signed by Jodie and myself.`Half Moon Hound` now lives in her pub in Kirdford `The Half Moon`
- Fundraising in In 2018 I was asked to be the artist to design and paint a Hare for the same fundraising community art project` Haslemere Hares` for The Farmers Market Haslemere, Milford, Godalming for the charity for dementia society Hunters Lodge,Haslemere,Surrey
Thankyou for everyone's support ,its been amazing
- MUSIC NEWS
- Molly McKenna is my daughter- Now a singer songwriter she played her first live performnace at the Opening of haselmere hounds in 2019 at Haslemere Museum at age 16 and was amazing , singing her own songs and entertaining the crowd.Now one year on from the day of the event visit her Facebook page @mollysingplaywritemusic
- Check out Molly McKenna on Spotify, Instagram and all social media
- Molly now plays gigs, writes and has music published on a varirty of media links.Listen & support Molly as a young artist with a fantastic voice and music career ahead of her.
- Visit her videos on You Tube & Soundcloud and listen to her new tracks visit plus https://soundcloud.com/user-849094362/molly-mckenna-all-i-can-think-of-is-you and https://soundcloud.com/user-849094362/molly-mckenna-bitter-sweet-acoustic-version.New additional tracks are being recorded at present in the studio
- Molly plays live in a variety of locations and regularly at The Onslow Arms Pub , Loxwood West Sussex, The George & Dragon Pub ,Shipley,West Sussex , festivals and fundraising eventsMolly is recorded and on Cd and on Spotify
- Book Molly for live performances at your event
- Enjoy your shopping. Hope to see you in person at one of my an outside events or workshops .I wish to thank the following, my husband & children, family & friends for all your help & patience over the years in letting me be me. Creative all the time!
- My husband a briliant carpenter also very creative and hard working,runs his business `M.A.C Carpentry` Tel .07947 571963 view his details on my studio website www.firingearth.co.uk
- Thankyou Mac for always supporting and believing in me, even threw my crazy ideas, long lists, sleepless nights, worry and tears. Your support with my shop in Surrey for 10 years & then moving the business to our home in 2014 and building my home studio in the West Sussex countryside, where I work from today in 2020
Thank you very much everyone , Mandy xx