Artist Mandy McKenna - 'Pop up shop' in Ifold,products now for sale in Velvet Hare,Storrington,Sussex NHS Wedding Competition for an NHS worker plus News from the studio....
'Pop up shop' visits at Ifold Stores,Plaistow rd,Ifold Saturday 20th June 10am - 4.00pm Selection of all my artwork, Father's Day gifts,homeware art and ceramics for sale
The Velvet Hare Storrington,homeware &gift shop ,opens today 15th June with a range of my ceramics and gifts for sale
Arundel English Country Crafts Opens 1st July with my range of ceramics and artwork for sale
-NHS Wedding Competition Fundraising Now Live
NEW FOR FUNDRAISING WITH MY NHS Rainbow ceramic hearts- We raised raised over £1000.00,donated to Sands,The Fountain Cenre,Petworth Cottage Care Home,Jarvis Centre Hospital, Guildford Thankyou
- My wedding favor products have been chosen to be part of this amazing wedding competition which is launching on 25th May view details below !Share with your Sussex NHS friends or Private or Local Authority Care Professions who are planning their wedding to enter 💗Exciting times ahead.....Good luck
Fundraising Projects during 2019
In 2019 my companies were the sponsor artist of two 3ft hounds. I painted and designed and it was sold at auction to raised money for cancer research, my chosen charity along with over 100 additional hounds, painted by other artists and groups. My first hound I painted my floral & fairy artwork based on my new fairy book. Sold at the main auction in 2019 'Ziggy Star Dog' also was lucky to meet and have Actress Dame Julie Walters kindly visit my studio in Ifold .Julie joined me and we both signed together my painted fairy themed hound .It was afternoon. http://www.haslemerehounds.co.uk
My 2nd Houndi designed and painted , was sponsored by fashion model `Jodie Kidd `We named it `Half Moon Hound` again signed by Jodie and myself.`Half Moon Hound` now lives in her pub in Kirdford `The Half Moon`
In 2018 I was asked to be the artist to design and paint a Hare for the same fundraising community art project` Haslemere Hares` for The Farmers Market Haslemere, Milford, Godalming for the charity for dementia society Hunters Lodge,Haslemere,Surrey
FUNDRAISING IN 2010 FOR NHS
2020 Corona Virus is affecting us all so time to help the NHS! So my recent NHS Fundraising project was to make with clay stock and materials in my studio I created my 'Rainbow Ceramic Hearts' raising now over £1000.00 has been a great success. I made a range of ceramic hand painted rainbow design clay hearts. Funded by my company 'Firing Earth' and 'Tastethecolour' giving 100% of sales to a selection of NHS departments
Thankyou for everyone's support ,its been amazing
- MUSIC NEWS
- Molly McKenna is my daughter- Now a singer songwriter she played her first live performnace at the Opening of haselmere hounds in 2019 at Haslemere Museum at age 16 and was amazing , singing her own songs and entertaining the crowd.Now one year on from the day of the event visit her Facebook page @mollysingplaywritemusic
- Check out Molly McKenna on Spotify, Instagram and all social media
- Molly now plays gigs, writes and has music published on a varirty of media links.Listen & support Molly as a young artist with a fantastic voice and music career ahead of her.
- Visit her videos on You Tube & Soundcloud and listen to her new tracks visit plus https://soundcloud.com/user-849094362/molly-mckenna-all-i-can-think-of-is-you and https://soundcloud.com/user-849094362/molly-mckenna-bitter-sweet-acoustic-version.New additional tracks are being recorded at present in the studio
- Molly plays live in a variety of locations and regularly at The Onslow Arms Pub , Loxwood West Sussex, The George & Dragon Pub ,Shipley,West Sussex , festivals and fundraising eventsMolly is recorded and on Cd and on Spotify
- Book Molly for live performances at your event
Enjoy your shopping. Hope to see you in person at one of my an outside events or workshops .I wish to thank the following, my husband & children, family & friends for all your help & patience over the years in letting me be me. Creative all the time!
My husband a briliant carpenter also very creative and hard working,runs his business `M.A.C Carpentry` Tel .07947 571963 view his details on my studio website www.firingearth.co.uk
Thankyou Mac for always supporting and believing in me, even threw my crazy ideas, long lists, sleepless nights, worry and tears. Your support with my shop in Surrey for 10 years & then moving the business to our home in 2014 and building my home studio in the West Sussex countryside, where I work from today in 2020 .Thank you very much everyone , Mandy xx